Maureen Pound is one of Australia ’s top executive coaches. She has a thriving coaching practice in Melbourne and was a finalist in the 2006 Abbi Awards for business growth.
Her corporate clients are from both the private and public sector and include companies and organizations such as Stockland, QBE, SPC, Random House, ANZ, Futuris, Tabcorp and the Department of Human Services.
Maureen’s success comes from her ability to help managers and executives achieve long lasting results for themselves as well for as their organization.
She has her coaching toolkit at the ready and specializes in the following:
- Implementation of strategic goals
- Improving leadership and communications skills of managers to support team members to achieve exceptional results for themselves and the business
- Performance improvement, career development and succession planning
- Designing and facilitating effective change management solutions
- Personal development through capitalizing on an individuals’ strengths and raising awareness of the areas that need more focus.
- Bachelor of Arts – (University of Melbourne)
- Diploma of Education (University of Melbourne)
- Diploma of Business Information Technology – Spherion Technology
- Diploma of Journalism – Australian College of Journalism
- Level 2 Coaching Certification – Results Coaching Systems
- Certificate IV in Workplace Assessment and Training – Victoria University
- Certificate IV in Business Management
Other Qualifications and Leadership roles:
- Business Networking International President 2007
- President Toastmasters 2006-2007
- eLearning reference group member for the Australian Computer Society 2003-2006
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) Certificate
- PAADI Open Water diving certificate
- Peer Mediation Certificate
- Did the highest bungy jump in the world 1995
- Watched the sunrise over Macchu Picchu after hiking the Inca trail Dec 2006
- Second Portland 3 Bays Marathon Walk 2005 and 2006
- Completed the grueling 100km Oxfam trailwalker event in 2005
- Article Published Software Engineering Australia December 2002
- Winner B division squash Victorian Corporate Games 2000